Hometown Partners Checking
It takes a special person to keep our community safe, provide opportunities for our children and preserve our quality of life. Paragon Bank recognizes your service with banking benefits created to make your life easier. This account is specially designed for those who support and protect our community, such as teachers, police officers/sheriff’s departments, rescue workers/volunteers, firefighters and military. Whether you are actively serving or retired, Hometown Partners offers many great benefits.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free first order of custom Paragon Bank checks
- $250 credit towards closing costs when financing with our Mortgage Division (available for primary residences; not including bank shelf mortgages)
- ¼% discount on installment loan rates^
- No-fee Traveler’s Checks and Cashier’s Checks
- Free notary service
- Receive account statements by mail or electronically through our Online Banking system
- $50 minimum opening balance
^Normal credit approval criteria apply.
Hometown Partner benefits are provided for one year and can be renewed with verification of employment.
Direct deposit requested.